Increasing the user base of the Shoper platform
- Organic growth by acquiring a large number of new Shoper users starting their e-commerce business.
- Acquire customers transitioning from open source to SaaS and customers of competing SaaS solutions.
- Acquisitions of competing, smaller SaaS-based e-commerce platforms to acquire their customer base or expand their service offerings.
- Shoper allows for international expansion in the future, in the countries of the European Union and so-called emerging markets.
Increase the share of revenue coming from the pay-as-you-grow model
- Development of additional services offered by Shoper and increasing their user base among new and existing customers.
- Targeting additional services beyond the Shoper platform user base.
- Introducing new value-added services tied to the number or value of orders processed in online stores (PAYG).
Development of offerings to support multi-channel sales
- Expanding the offer within the own brand sector and by developing services offered in cooperation with external suppliers.
- Development of ErpBox application, gathering tools for on-line store process automation and integration of Shoper platform and individual stores with external providers (including foreign ones), thanks to which clients gain access to sales channels in Europe.